Expect Measurably Better Results
ATS Training & Consulting Company (ATS) is a woman-owned small business engaged in providing high quality training development and delivery services to Government Agencies. ATS is certified by the Small Business Administration (SBA) as an 8(a) company and a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) by the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT).
The ATS Government Team leverages a diverse range of skills, knowledge and insights to produce best-in-class training solutions that specifically address each client's goals and mission. Our multidisciplinary team has first-hand experience in the civilian government sector as well as the U.S. Armed Forces. Our mature Six Sigma-based processes facilitate on-time and on-budget delivery and support our unyielding commitment to performance.
ATS excels at providing tailored training courses and curriculums across a wide spectrum of government mandated training programs to include, Leadership, IT Security Awareness, Computer Security Awareness, Ethics Awareness, Occupational Health and Safety, and No Fear Act to name just a few. These courses can be provided in a cost-effective manner across a number of training platforms from CBT modules to classroom instruction.
- Award winning excellence in training program development and delivery
- Repeat business rate of over 90%, based on demonstrated performance
- Industry best practices, including Six Sigma-based and ISO compliant business processes
- A demonstrated track record in serving major Fortune 500 clients since 2001
- Established processes and strategic alliances to effectively deliver large, multi-year projects
Our Clients Include
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- State of Ohio
- State of Utah
- Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA)